Monday, March 7, 2016

Teaching Michael Monday (3/7): Banana Bread and Snapchat

This weekend, my siblings and I all made the trek back to Flemington to spend some good ol' fashioned time with the family. While we were home, Mama Goldman decided to teach Michael her "foolproof" Banana Bread recipe; and yours truly decided to live-snapchat the whole event.

For those who'd like to follow me and any cooking episodes (both my successes and Michael's fails) on snapchat, feel free to connect -- I'm sgoldman328.




"Foolproof," she said....

"This is what exasperation looks like"

"The saga of adding sugar"


"The sass factor"

Apparently, the banana bread recipe withstood the test of Michael. Those who know me well understand my "hard no" policy against bananas, so I didn't stick around for the final product.



Till next time, S.

1 comment:

  1. hey steph haha i had good banana bread once, still should try it ONCE.

    ReplyDelete